Massive 1.5 acres Dhaba – a destination in itself
By Nihit Agarwal, 26th March.
Yes, you heard it right! This authentic Punjabi Dhaba is as large as a mini football ground and it’s located just few kilometers drive away from Thane city at Mumbai- Nasik highway.
The Bombay Dhaba offers much more the just delicious food & we’re here to tell you all about it!
First thing first – Let’s scrutinise the ambiance, with a customer being spoiled for choice with their assorted dining space options :
- Air conditioned Fine Dine – For those who love to dine gracefully.
- Rangmanch – A colorful and lively space with Indian seating.
- Machhans – An elevated group dining space overlooking the entire Dhaba.
- Gardens area – Dine under the starry sky.
- Canopy (Ac / Non Ac Private Party section) – Perfect for birthday & anniversary parties
- Dockyard – For the Hookah lovers.
Activities that you and your friends & family can engage in while you eat:
- Kids play area
- Live music
- Candle light Dinner
- Entertainment Screening
- Tambola night
- Horoscope reading
Now let’s talk about the food, shall we? So, here is a list of few must try dishes at The Bombay Dhaba:
- TBD Special Kangda Kebab
- Durban Bunny Chow
- Arabian Kabsa Rice
- Molecular Mocktail’s
OUR VERDICT :
Ambiance – Refreshing
Service – Prompt
Food – Delicious
Quality of food – Good
Quantity of food – Good
Presentation – Excellent
So, what are you waiting for? Get behind those wheels and take a road trip to this unique Dhaba with your friends & family
Do let us know in the comments section below. If you enjoyed reading this article, share the news