Justin Bieber, who will be performing at Mumbai’s DY Patil Stadium on 10th May 2017 as part if his Purpose World Tour, has a huge list of demands. And they’re superbly interesting, to say the least.
The non-negotiable list includes:
- Two 5-star hotels have been reserved in their entirety for Bieber and his entourage. His personal 1,000-square-foot suite will be redesigned to appear more rustic.
- The hotel will convert itself into Bieber’s private villa with three floors of the hotel being booked for the artist and his entourage and one elevator blocked on all 4 full days for Bieber alone.
- A convoy of 10 luxury sedans and 2 Volvo buses will be at the disposal of the artist and his entourage of 120 people throughout their stay with a Rolls Royce reserved for the Grammy winner himself.
- 10 containers will be flown in with items like a ping pong table, playstation, IO HAWK, sofa set, washing machine, refrigerator, upholstery, wardrobe cupboard, massage table that will be used backstage. Arrangements for a Jacuzzi have also been made for Bieber’s personal use to unwind before he takes to the stage.
- Top culinary experts will supervise the gourmet being served to Bieber over the 4 days with 5 dishes per day being renamed after his popular song.
- A private jet and chopper on stand-by to meet the artist’s immediate travel demands in India.
And the list continues…
- Bieber will be flying into the stadium on a chopper and not taking the road.
- There will be a total of 13 rooms backstage including Justin Bieber’s Room, JB Family Room, Dancer Rooms, Production Room, Tour Management Room, Road Management Office, Tour Accountant Office, Security Office, Jam Room.
- his dressing room be entirely draped with white curtains, a large glass-door refrigerator, clothing shelves, eight power outlets and 12 white handkerchiefs. To quench his thirst, he demands 24 still water bottles, 24 alkaline water bottles, 4 energy drinks, 6 vitamin water bottles, 6 cream sodas as well as a cooler packed with assorteden juices fizzy drinks…ETC.
- The Canadian star has also requested vegetables seasoned with ranch sauce, diced fruit, organic bananas and seedless grapes. Snacks must also include a deli platter of organic turkey, lettuce, colby and provolone cheese, black olives, as well as green and banana peppers.
- Backstage demands include white sliced bread, potato chips, mint and watermelon gum, white cheddar popcorn, Ghiradelli dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds, menthol and watermelon gum, vinegar chips, organic dried fruit, peanuts, and all berries cereal.
These are the main pointers…the list continues…
JB definitely is living the pop-star life.